Wednesday 4 November 2009

Great Expectations Soundtrack

It's four in the morning and listening to Elisabeth Fraser's voice gave me nostalgia for my youth, the 90s and most importantly, instilled a longing to listen to all of the songs of the soundtrack of Great Expectations. That movie was seriously the source of many of my all time favourite songs so I thought I would list them here for you, share the beauty.


1. Finn (Intro) - Tori Amos

2. Siren - Tori Amos

3. Life in Mono - Mono

4. Sunshower - Chris Cornell

5. Resignation - Reef

6. Like a Friend - Pulp

7. Wishful Thinking - Duncan Sheik

8. Today - Poe

9. Lady, Your Roof Brings Me Down - Scott Weiland

10. Her Ornament - The Verve Pipe

11. Walk This Earth Alone - Lauren Christy

12. Breakable - Fisher

13. Success - Iggy Pop

14. Slave - David Garcia, Davíd Garza,

15. Uncle John's Band - Grateful Dead

16. Bésame Mucho [*] - Césaria Évora

No comments: