Tuesday 10 November 2009

Buying U.S home with a credit card

This is insane. I just found this article on msn.com (who took it from Forbes) that shows how you can buy some houses with a credit card, that's how cheap they have gotten. Apparently, there around 1000 homes in Detroit that are less than $20,000. It makes me wish that I had saved some money and go invest. The funny thing is that I was in Detroit almost five months ago when my cousin just bought a house for $150,000 and looks exactly the same. I'm not saying they are the same house, am just saying the quality and price of the house in the picture is the same and look what has happened.


Wow....
In Canada, especially around Toronto and GTA, you cannot find a house for less than $250,000 or $300,000. I wanna live in US. They just have it better altogether.

No comments: