Thursday 16 December 2010

I was touched...

This was dedicated to me today. I was touched beyond words. It made me cry. It made me smile. It made me feel special. It made me feel loved and appreciated for the first time by a friend. I felt almost wholesome. I want more....


Lovely, lovable, and insanely magical YOU!

by ELa Kaca on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 11:52pm
I was thinking if it is possible that with a handful of words, to tell someone that you really appreciate, how amazing they are. The light bulb in my head lit, and I decided to write this for you.

If there is anyone, who I can talk to for hours, while drinking wine, sitting in two different ends of a couch, smoking insanely much, and covered in a cozy blanket in mid January, that is you. There is no conversation that you do not have an argument for, and a sound argument that is, that does blow everyone’s mind away… I am proud to introduce you to my friends, and show off with you, why not? You are beautiful, with those deep brown eyes that shine even in the middle of a sunny day. And you look like Amelie, or rather, she looks like you. You appreciate art, and have introduced me to the best music video, with which I have started an everlasting relationship ever since. You have read some of my favorite authors, and aim to read much more. You work so hard, and succeed all the time. You are caring, loving, and lovable. If you can make me fall in love with you, so genuinely in love, than you can do just about everything. I am so proud that you are my friend, and we will be, till ‘death sets us apart’. I love you, so very much!

<3


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

- Anais Nin

No comments: