Friday 24 December 2010

Hey new year...


So, I dedicate this post to new year (kind of too early, but am guessing that with Christmas eve approaching and the pagan celebration of winter solstice, it is kind of a new year threshold) and my wishes.

I want an apartment to myself with lots of light. Am not wishing anything major here, just my own space where I can do whatever I want, decorate it whichever way I want, put my artwork up, listen to music out loud, dance like crazy, try and fail to do yoga, another try and fail with exercise and of course, have my friends over whenever I like (maybe future lovers, when am ready).

I want freedom! I want financial freedom. I want to be able to have control over everything that surrounds my life and no longer have to deal with other people's messes, dinner, whatever. Am too tired of living with others. I want my own space and time and just the fucking chance to breathe and live the way I want.

That's it. Thank you God and Santa for giving me a little bit of the rest of things I wanted this year, but this is what I want for next. Of course, please pay attention also to my list of material things which I think would definitely automatically take care of a few of the things in the emotional list as well.

Thank you and good night!

No comments: