Thursday 8 October 2009

Blogging the blogs!

Today, in another successful attempt at evading job search, I found some amazing blogs and lost myself for hours reading through them. I am not a fashionista, but I do like fashion and pretty things. The following blogs I discovered by chance and I was transfixed looking at the gorgeous shoes, beautiful arrangements of clothes and amazing photos. My favourite one so far is also a very famous one, a blog of a 17-year-old fashionista who already has her own line with Urban Outfitters only because of her blogging. This girl has amazing style, beautiful hair, handy amount of money and a very cool mother with whom she shares clothes and shopping experiences (not to mention the fair skin, sirens eyes and warm smile). I am including a couple of pictures featuring my favourite outfits from what I saw so far. Enjoy Sea of Shoes, everybody!





Jane and her mother. I think they are both so cute








I love the necklace and the belt...



I am in love with those sandals...Ahhhh, money!!! :(



For those wondering about the shoes, again they are Dries van Noten, same as above.

P.S. After I took a look at the preview of the post, I noticed that I look like a stalker somehow...Oh well, fashion allows it :D

No comments: